PMMA, a plastic commonly known as plexiglas
Acrylic glass, the proper name of plexiglas, is a plastic which can be easily chemically and mechanically treated, especially polished, glued, milled, cut, engraved, drilled, and thermoformed. Elements made out of PMMA are pleasing to the eye. High transparency and resistance to the effects of weather make it wildly applicable.
- in production of POS materials, such as toppers, displays, and other elements of product presentation
- in edge illuminations of signboards and other advertising items
- in advertising boxes, and 3D letters
- in indoor and outdoor architectural elements
- in interior design elements
- in decorative items